Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Write for Tipsaholic


I am now a writer for Tipsaholic.com. Be sure to check it out.

I am so excited! Today is my first post for Tipsaholic. I will be a regular writer for the blog, so there will be more to come....

For those of you who have not yet checked out Tipsaholic, you should. It was started by Cassity over at Remodelaholic. She wanted to move beyond decorating into other areas of interests. The blog has grown into a great spot to get ideas and guidance for a variety of things from cleaning, gardening, and organizing, to reading suggestions, beauty tips, and a few suggestions for the kids. The blog is right up this Improvement minded girls alley, and I am so excited to be a part of it.

So check out my first post, 4 Tips for Using Binder Clips. Then be sure to look around the Tipsaholic blog a bit to see what else you can learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment