Thursday, June 4, 2015

Love Those Ikea Hacks

Today I am joining Beth of Design POST Interiors for her DIY Summer School. Twice a month this summer she is hosting a link up where other bloggers can share their DIYs. The theme today is IKEA hacks.
 
I love wondering the halls of IKEA (ok more accurately following along with the arrows) and checking out all the model rooms. I always get so much inspiration. And the simple clean lines of the Swedish furniture and other accessories allows for such creativity when it comes to turning them into a hack.
 
Today I am sharing a previous post where I added a little color and some pretty handles to plain Tarva dressers. Check out the post here for all the details.



Via
 

I wanted two dressers, to serve as both a nightstand and storage on either side of the bed in the master bedroom, and these were the perfect fit. With just a little bit of effort, these dressers made a great improvement to the room.
 
Be sure to pop on over to Design Post Interiors and see what IKEA hacks others created.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up today! I love these nightstands and the fun pop of color they added to your bedroom!

    ReplyDelete