Monday, March 31, 2014

Contain the Anticipation

Post image for How Do You Handle Anticipation?
 
 
 
an·tic·i·pa·tion
 
noun: anticipation; plural noun: anticipations
  1.  
    the action of anticipating something; expectation or prediction.
    "her eyes sparkled with anticipation"


Only a few more days until the One Room Challenge begins.

So excited!!!!

For those who don't know....Linda at Calling Home hosts a six week event on her blog. On Wednesdays 20 designers show off their rooms. They are just awesome.

And on Thursdays, I will be joining in as a Linking Participant. I had so much fun last fall redoing my laundry room and sharing my weekly progress. Plus it gave me the push to get it done. This Thursday I will talk about my plans for the room I will work on for this challenge. Wish me luck!

And if you still would like to participate, there is still time. Check out the info here to see how you can join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment