Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tip of the Day:Clean a Mirror

Since I am working on getting ready for Thursday's One Room Challenge, I thought I would just share a quick tip today.



+
 
 
newspaper
 
=
 
A Streak Free Shine
 
 
I heard this tip before, but wasn't sure if it would really work. I mean wouldn't it be logical to think that the black news print would just smear all over the glass. On Sunday, I happen to be in my bathroom, with a newspaper in my hand, looking at my dirty mirror. I thought what the heck, might as well try it, and swiped the newspaper over the mirror. I was amazed. It made the mirror look even better than when I use glass cleaner. Literally there was little flecks of light pinging off of it when I was done.
 
 
 
Have you ever tried this before?




Link up with A Bowl Full of Lemons


No comments:

Post a Comment