Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Find a Rug for the Dining Room with Charish

 
Have you all checked out Charish?  It's a great site to find those unique items that are still at a reasonable price. And if you find the perfect thing for your room, and need to make space for it, you can use Charish to sell your no longer needed décor items.When they contacted me to ask if I would like to create a styleboard around one of their rugs, I jumped at the chance. I have been on the hunt for just the right rug for our dining room for some time now. Since our dining room furniture, which came from the house I grew up in, is on the traditional side, I wanted something with a little more modern look to act as a contrast.

Here are a few that that I found on Charish that I considered.

Image of Issac Mizrahi Safavieh Geometric Rug
 
 
Image of Purple Medallion Turkish Rug
 
 
Image of Madeline Weinrib Westley Thunder Cotton Rug
 
Image of Paul Smith Swirl Rug



Such great eye candy, right?! I was so impress with the selection.



But my favorite was this one.

Tulip Green Medallion Turkish Rug
 

I thought it was just the right look I was going for in the dining room. Traditional pattern with a bold modern color. Here is how I see the rug used in the room with the traditional furniture I have and a few blue and white accessories added in.







Now if I can just convince my husband that it is the one, I will be all set. Have you ever checked out Charish? Found anything good?

If you want to check out others just click on the link to see more rugs at Charish.

No comments:

Post a Comment