Saturday, January 10, 2015

Embrace Winter White

Winter has officially come to my neck of the woods. So instead of braving the weather this morning, I spent some time picking out five things that caught my eye that cost under $50.  As you can see, it seems that the white of the snow influenced my picks!






Warm Winter Vest Cuddling up in this faux fur vest seems like just the thing to do on a cold winter day. And it is reversible to extend the outfit options.

Feather Wreath I really miss the festive air that Christmas decorations add to my home. A wreath on the front door in a winter white color might be just the needed cure. 

Desk Lamp It is on my list to fix up a small desk space for me. This desk lamp is just the right size and look that I need.

Statement Necklace I am big into these kinds of necklaces lately. They are so versatile.  A necklace like this could easily look great with a little black dress or an outfit of jeans and a solid colored shirt.

Milk Glass Bowl Vintage items seem to be a big trend this year, and I have always loved the look of milk glass. The texture of this bowl adds a nice unique look.

For more things head on over to Copy Cat Chic for the weekly Five for Fifty

“Copy

No comments:

Post a Comment