Monday, January 19, 2015

Find Blue and White Items in the Dinning Room


The next room in our new house I want to tackle is our dinning room. Currently, the walls are covered in white wallpaper with small pink flowers on it. Needless to say this is not my style.

I keep trying to decided what directing I want to go, and have been throwing around a few ideas for the dinning room lately.





















 
 
The one thing I do envision is a room with dark navy walls which I think will nicely set off the look of the hard wood floors my husband installed and the dinning room set that previously came from my childhood home.
 
 
 

navy grasscloth on the walls with crisp white trims, brass light fittings, stunning dark wood floors and a silk carpet underfoot
 
 


 

I just love navy blue dining rooms. This one is so pretty. The white wingback chairs, drapes, and match sticks blinds work perfect in this space.

 


 
I want to continue with the color around the room and add blue and white items in the dinning room. These are a few I recently came across that I really like. I think they will make a nice mix of traditional and modern...The exact vibe I want to go for in this dinning room. Bonus is they all cost under fifty dollars.






 


 
What do you think of this direction?  Have you ever tried dark walls in a room?
 
 
For more under $50 finds, check out Copy Cat Chic's Five for Fifty

No comments:

Post a Comment