Monday, October 14, 2013

Paint the Refrigerator = Chalkboard


 
While flipping through a copy of Southern Living Magazine, I came across this picture....
 
White and Gray
 
While this is a beautiful kitchen, what really caught my eye was the chalkboard refrigerator. What a great idea!
 
 
I could see my kids having a great time drawing on a refrigerator painted with chalkboard paint. In my house, it would look like this...
 

 
 
I would use it to keep track of my lists....
11-2-fridge.jpg
 
or plan out the menu for the week...
 
 
If I didn't want to paint the whole fridge I could try decals like this...


 
Or this....
 
 
 
Or decorate it with this neat look...
 
It would be a great way to revitalize a kitchen appliance that might no longer go with the décor of the kitchen. Would adding chalkboard paint to your refrigerator be something you would consider?

No comments:

Post a Comment