Friday, October 11, 2013

Pin Picks III

My pinterest boards are filling up, and I have some great pins to share this week.

Decorate
 
 
 
I was literally swooning over this gorgeous wallpaper. Be sure to check out The Glam Pad as she makes over her powder room. If this is the start, I am sure the finished room will look amazing.
 
 
 
 
Organize
 
 Laundry and Cleaning Schedule
Since I am currently decorating my laundry room, cleaning is on my mind. How excited was I when I found this free printable from Mary Organizes. It's a list that you check off, and then wipe off to use for the next week. How great is that!
 
 
 
Try Something New
 
 
 
Halloween is my favorite holiday. I've done a little decorating. But when I saw this, I realized I need to step it up a notch, and try something cool like this. So easy to do, and makes such an impact in the room. Check out the how-to at Life and Home at 2102.
 
 
Be sure to check out the rest of my pinterest boards here. And if you want, follow me. I've found some amazing boards that way.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout out, Frances! The sink was installed yesterday, and I'm super excited!!

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete