Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Have a Dorothy Draper Christmas

dorothy-draper-holiday-cards.jpg

There are designers both past and present that I would love to emulate their style.  Sure you could imagine what pillows they might pick out, or how they might angle a chair...But what a unique twist it would be to imagine how a designer, using their signature style, would decorate for the Christmas holiday.

Dorothy Draper is one of my favorite decorators of all times (learn more here). So I was thrilled when I came across this post on one of my favorite blogs the Glam Pad. The Draper style is reimagined for a festive holiday décor. I think it is spot on.

dorothy-draper-mantel.jpg
 
dorothy-draper-christmas.jpg

Be sure to check out more at the Glam Pad here.

I think some black and white stripes and wallpaper wrapped presents would be a great improvement for next year's Christmas decorating.

What designer style would you like to reimagine for Christmas?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout out, Frances! I love this Dorothy Draper inspired Christmas! :)

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete