Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Tidy the Wrapping Paper

Yesterday, I finished wrapping up all my gifts and sent them off to out of town family. It was nice to have that tasked checked off my list.

But I was left with a pile of unorganized wrapping paper.


I knew if I put them back into the depths of my closet, that when I pulled them out next year, I would have a wrinkled paper mess.

So a grabbed a few toilet paper rolls (I always save them to use for the kids craft projects.)


I spent about 1 min quickly sketching festive designs with a black marker so...well...they wouldn't look like toilet paper rolls.

I slipped the rolls over the wrapping paper.



Instantly tidy and neat!




Linking up with Hi Sugarplum, Michaela Noelle Designs, Remodelaholic

1 comment:

  1. You are SO organized, I desperately need you to come over to my house!! I so appreciate all of your amazing tips!

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete