Sunday, September 22, 2013

Decorate for Fall

Fall is in the air. I love the crispy weather and the beautiful clear blue skies. Watching the leaves change to their bright, brilliant hues is one of my favorite things all year.






It's time to decorate the house with a few fall themed items.

I decorated the table with gourds and squash that I hollowed out to use as vases for flowers. Click here for the tutorial.



The vase on the end table normally holds fresh flowers from our garden through the spring and summer months. Now that the weather has turned, wheat  is more fitting for the season.



I added the same thing to a vase on our bookcases in the living room. The painting is by one of my favorite artist...my older son.




Finally, I few items were added to the front porch. I will add more in a few weeks as the Halloween season approaches, so I kept it fairly simple for now.



Stay tuned for tutorials of how I made the decorations.

Check out the link up on The Inspired Room and Savvy Southern Style



No comments:

Post a Comment