Friday, January 3, 2014

My Favorite Reads of the Year

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a round up my favorite reads of 2013.
 
Speaking from Among the Bones by Alan Bradley
 
 

The Last Word by Lisa Lutz
 
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
 
The Shipping News
 
Shine Shine Shine
 
Wonder
 
 
For more of my book reviews check out these by clicking on the links:
 
Twitterature link ups...
 
 
 
And my Read for Improvement Series...
 
 
Also be sure to head over to the Modern Mrs. Darcy. Anne shares her favorites here, and for more recommendations check out the link up going on today here.
 
What good books did you read in 2013? 

6 comments:

  1. The Shipping News is one of my all-time favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just happened to pick it up at the library...so glad I did.

      Delete
  2. Today is the second time I've seen Wonder! Going to add that one to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie Proulx's keeps coming up on the blogs I'm reading lately, and I keep hearing great things about Wonder, too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I enjoy participating in these link ups...so many great book suggestions.

      Delete