Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day
 
At our house we keep the holiday light and fun. My husband and I are celebrating by going out for dinner on Saturday night. I also helped my children pick out a really funny card for them to give to him. Each child got a chocolate heart surprise in their lunch boxes. Just a small treat, so they know that their mom loves them.
 
Today, I am sharing a Valentine themed list.
 
Easter has Cadbury Cream Eggs, Halloween has Candy Corn, and Valentine's Day has Sweethearts.
 
What would you do if you were given one of these?
 
Stamp your own Conversation Hearts.

The most romantic day of a Princess's life.

Do you still need to send a Valentine?

Inspired flower bouquets.

You could give something like this to the one you love.

And this is how it all started.
 
 What are you doing to celebrate Valentine's Day?
 
 

 
Via
 


No comments:

Post a Comment