Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Share a Great Find: Copy Cat Chic

Madeline Weinrib Westley Tibetan Carpet
This rug had me at BLUE.

But the price!!! Let's just say it wasn't going to happen. After a little research, I came across one that I think looks just as great, but much more affordable. Do you want to see it?

Then head on over to Copy Cat Chic. Once again Reichel is featuring one of my low cost finds. Be sure to check it out. The similarity is amazing.

If you are here for the first time, feel free to look around. I list ideas on how to make small improvements in your life from organizing a laundry room to decorating a bookcase. And I love it if you want to leave a comment and introduce yourself. Comments make my day! Also, check out my Pinterest boards for more inspiration, or sign up in the sidebar to get my blog delivered right to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment