Friday, February 28, 2014

Pin Picks VIII

The weather here is still so cold, but recently there have been blue skies and sunshine. I am finally starting to feel like all this white stuff on the ground will finally melt away soon, and there will actually be spring. It's put me in a colorful mood today. Or it is more like I need to see color since it has been so long!

Here are a few pictures I found around Pinterest recently. All ways to bring a little bit of color inside your home where you can enjoy it, but still stay warm!

mixing patterns
 
 
 
a hidden closet "office" in a kid's room, stocked with craft supplies
 
 
Oh Joy / Whimsy Pop Office
 
 
And I had to include this picture. Just love this blue and white striped coat from Kate Spade paired with the yellow skirt. Perfect for the early spring time. 
 
Kate Spade Striped Franny Coat_-14
 
 
Now I just need this freezing weather to end...Are you as ready for spring time as I am?
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Such lovely images, Frances! I am obsessed with the quilt in the first picture (doesn't it look like Carleton Varney?), and there is soooo much talent going on over at Chez V!! Stay warm!

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete