Thursday, August 1, 2013

Decorate with flowers

When I look at pictures in home design magazines, I always notice the fresh flowers used to beautify a room.

 HGTV
 
 
I thought about decorating with flowers in my home, but I worried that it would be wasteful since flowers do not last long and can be expensive.

Then I discovered grocery store flowers...


Enrolauto


I can pick up a bouquet with a few flowers for normally between $5-$10. That's a reasonable expense to me.

I love the orchids that my local grocery store is carrying lately. This was just the dash of color my living room needed to look finished.



I now have a few small vases around the house that I fill with flowers every week or so. Does my home look like the magazine pictures now? Hardly! But it is a nice small improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment