Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Add More Organization and Pizzazz

I recently painted two dressers for my bedroom, and I put them on either side of my bed so they double as nightstands. Find all of the how-to on a previous post here.


 After using the dresser for a few days, I decided my clothes were still a bit jumbled and could be better divided. I went to Target and found this for $1.


They are actually shoe storage bins.


 I put three across in the drawer of my dresser...


...and placed similar items in each one, such as socks in one bin, and nightgowns in another.


The pink color of the bins is fun and unexpected, and makes me smile every time I open my drawer. I can now quickly find the clothes I want when I get ready in the morning. The extra storage is such an improvement to the bedroom.

Check out the link up at Calling it Home , I Heart Organizing , Tatertots and Jello, Pursuit of Functional Home, Remodelaholic

6 comments:

  1. I have never seen these before. They are great. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was a great link party. I will definitely participate next time you do one on your blog.

      Delete
  2. Smart idea!! I love little pops of color, even if nobody sees them but me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It is fun to have a little something hidden!

      Delete
  3. How fun!!! Visiting from the Monday Hop!

    Shelly from Minettesmaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete