Thursday, August 8, 2013

Reveal the After Photos: Boy's Bedroom

I am very excited to share the "after" photos of my boy's bedroom.


.
 
 
The chevron rug that I talked about in yesterday's post, definitely was a good addition to the space. Once I saw it in person, it took me a little bit of time to get use to all that zig zag movement in the rug. Of course, it is mostly covered with toys now anyway, so it doesn't bother me as much.

 

 
 





 This was the dresser that I already had, and matched with the wood finish of the bunk bed. The pictures above show off my two boy's different personalities.
 
 
 
 
 
The boys love to collect maps from the different places they have been. We have maps from zoos, amusement parks, museums, and even of our hometown that cover one wall of the room.
 
 
I hope you enjoy seeing the room, and might find some of your own inspiration for improvements.


No comments:

Post a Comment